3 Jun 2013

NOTD: Poke by Illamasqua (7 DAYS OF POLISH)

Day 3 of the 7 Days of Polish series and I have another purple toned polish to share with you. Illamasqua's Poke is a stunning bright violet shade with a shimmer finish. 

 photo P5079420_zps77dbdf64.jpg


First of all, I want to apologise for the blurry photos - the winter weather is killing me. I find it so hard to take up close and clear photos when the lighting changes every 30 seconds!

Anyways, in real life Poke has stunning silver shimmers embedded into the polish that makes the finish look amazing. The formulation of this nail varnish is a dream - with only one coat Poke was almost at full opacity!

 photo P5079428_zps631132dc.jpg
 photo P5079430_zpsf5bac7a2.jpg
 photo P5079423_zpse1f3b2f7.jpg

Illamasqua varnishes are hands down becoming one of my favourites - the consistency, the longevity and the uniques shades make their range unbeatable. If only these suckers didn't cost a whooping $22 I would have purchase every single colour by now. 

Have you tried Illasmasqua polishes before?


9 comments :

  1. the colour is really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is seriously pretty, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome color! They do have a unique range of colors to choose from! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One coat to reach full opacity?! That's amazing! Illamasqua is makes such beautiful polishes!

    http://talisbury.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is Poke part of the Paranormal Collection? Whether if it is or isn't, it's such an amazing color! Agh! It just jumps out at you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing colour!

    jess xx
    dotofdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this color too and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!