18 Oct 2012

Review + Swatches: Inglot Eyeshadows in 46, 460, 419, 12, 75, 450 & 610 and Blushers in 45 & 51

So as some of you may remember a couple of weeks ago I attended IMATS Sydney and went on a little spending spree and bought a number of things. So today, I am going to start reviewing and swatching the products for you guys and hopefully it will inform you on whether or not you should get it for yourself! First up, Inglot eyeshadows and blushers!

I was lucky enough to purchase 7 freedom system eyeshadows and two blushers from Inglot. I have read many reviews about Inglot products and I all I have to say is they definitely live up to the hype. Many other bloggers/youtubers have made the bold statement that Inglot shadows are softer and more pigmented than their counterparts such as MAC, Bobbi Brown etc and I think I may have to jump on the bandwagon with this one! I fell in love when I swatched these at IMATS already, but when I was able to go home and actually experimented with them I could not believe my eyes. These eyeshadows are incredible! 


All 7 shadows I picked up are buttery soft and smooth, insanely pigmented, finely milled so extremely easy to blend, and long wearing. What I also love about Inglot shadows is there are so much variety to choose from - matte, pearl, D.S (double sparkle), AMC (Advanced Makeup Component) and AMC Shine. Another bonus to these is that I didn't experience much fallout when applying these - usually when applying more pigmented or darker shadows you will experience a little fall out, but with these none at all! 



So as you can see, I haven't put my eyeshadows in an Inglot Freedom System palette - I just popped it into a magnetised myIpalette (which is similar to a z-palette). I do like the look of the freedom system palettes, but I thought I might as well just pop them into a magnetised palette so I can keep all my Inglot products together and I can also store more variety of products in one palette instead of having 5 different ones. If you're not familiar with Inglot's Freedom System, it is basically a way to choose and arrange eyeshadows in your palette. Depending on whether you like square or round eyeshadow pans - Ingot will provide a magnetic palette to place your shadows in whether it is 2, 4, 5 or 10 shadows. They also have palettes for blushers, powders and I think lip sticks as well which you can pick and choose what you want. Oh and Inglot also supplies individual packaged cosmetics as well - so there is definitely a lot of variety available! Oh and the prices of these eyeshadows retail for $10 - which I think is very reasonable!



And here's the eyeshadows I purchased in order of left-to-right in the picture above:

AMC Shine 46 - a pale shell pink with a touch of iridescence and slivery white micro-shimmer

Double Sparkle 460 - dark taupe with copper and bronze flecks of shimmer
Pearl 419a muted olive green with an antique gold sheen and pearl finish
AMC Shine 12 - coppery brown red with sheen and copper glitter
AMC 75 - Deep fuchsia with purple undertones with silver iridescence 
Pearl 450 - medium-dark raspberry pink with a pearl finish.
Double Sparkle 610 - Forrest green with gold and light green glitter

The photo definitely does not give these shadows any justice. They are much more brighter in person - I took the photo when the sun was setting so there wasn't much light!


For the blushers, these are pretty much the same consistency and formula of the eyeshadows. Incredibly soft and smooth, blendable and long lasting. The only problem I do have with these is that they are quite glittery. This is mostly my fault as I chose which blush to buy, but I didn't realise how noticeable the glitter was when at IMATS as it's obviously under artificial lighting and what not. Anyways, besides the excessive amount of glitter in the blushers, these are actually really good quality. The two blushers I purchased are (L) Blush 35 and (R) AMC Blush 51. I think these would look quite lovely during summer as the glitter will make your complexion more glowy and radiant. Naturally, the blushers are little more pricey than the eyeshadows retailing at $16 - of course prices vary depending on where you live etc. 


Enough ramble -  if you're interested in grabbing any of these or checking out what other shades they have head over to the Inglot website.  There should be a full list of prices of all their products on there and also further detail on how their freedom system palette works. Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you have an amazing day!


xo


34 comments :

  1. love inglot shadows! i need more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! After getting my hands on these, I think I need to grab more as well!

      Delete
  2. Great colors! :)

    http://girlsandbeyond.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours, i really want to try Inglot!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should certainly get your hands on some Inglot products! They're great quality at an affordable price! xx

      Delete
  4. I love my inglot shadows :) I have the round ones that I depotted!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm too lazy to depot haha. Buying the pans are so much more convenient :D xx

      Delete
  5. Great swatches! :)

    turquoisedreaam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great swatches ! i need to try inglot eye-shadows , i've heard so many good things about them apparently there better then mac shadows ..

    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com
    PS: I'm having a KERASTASE giveaway on my blog , there are not may entries so chances on winning are big ! open internationally )

    xox Liyana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're just as good and much much cheaper! You should definitely try them out :D xx

      Delete
  7. The colors are so pigmented! o: I'm definitely checking this out~ Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't regret it! No worries lovely xx

      Delete
  8. I have been meaning to get some of these. the second and third shades are my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be disappointed when you finally get them! :D

      Delete
  9. Inglot is such an amazing brand, i absolutely adore their eyeshadows! the pink shades look really gorgeous, can't wait to get some :) thanks for sharing these lovely swatches <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries lovely. I agree, Inglot is such a great quality brand :D

      Delete
  10. I've never paid much attention to the Inglot stalls they have in the shopping centres until I actually read and watched all these reviews complimenting about their amazing products this year! I still need to go and test out their products (and hopefully get some free samples while I'm there, hehe). :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, go and test them out! They're such great products at afordable prices! xx

      Delete
  11. I'm surprised how glittery and pigmented the blushes are! For $16 I think it's pretty decent for that quality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's such a shame they turned out to be so glittery. Damn those fluorescents lights!

      Delete
  12. Nice colours!

    Fiona
    www.toxicdiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its so crazy! I have been blogging for a year now and I have yet to try Inglot, something Ive heard so much about! these lot amazing. I love the look of pearl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, it's never too late to try out products! You'll definitely love these eyeshadows when you do get your hands on them :)

      Delete
  14. I have never heard of these thanks for the post they look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The nearest Inglot is so far from my home, so sad... I hope some friend cold take me to Inglot soon, because I'm in love with their Saint Valentine's sets <3. I only have a travel brush set from this brand, and it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love inglot shadows!
    Nice colours!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!