12 Oct 2012

NOTD: Essence Blue Addicted + Discount Code!

Another quick NOTD post for you guys - today I'm wearing Essence's Blue Addicted. I'm starting to become a massive fan of Essence polishes. Not only are they extremely affordable ($2.50-$3.50AUD) but the range of shades are amazing and the consistency is fabulous. They also tend to last quite a while on my easily chipped nails which is an astonishing feat for polishes!


Blue Addicted is renown to be a dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Across the Universe - except of course the hefty price tag. Although I don't own Across the Universe I did go through a phase where I wanted it intensely, but after comparing photos of these two polishes I have settled for Blue Addicted. This Essence polish has a blue jelly consistency with different sized hexagon glitter of different tones of blue and green.


Although it did take me 3 heavy coats of Blue Addicted, I'm happy to wait for it to dry because the end result is just beautiful - I seriously could stare at my nails all day when wearing this polish! Oh and the photos definitely do not do Blue Addicted any justice, it's 100000x better in real life! I definitely recommend getting this polish if you're a glitter lover or you have been eyeing out Across the Universe - you definitely won't be disappointed with this polish!

Oh and before I finish this post, I just want to remind all of you that Paul Penders Cosmetics (review post here) online store discount is still available! If you're interested in getting your hands on a few amazing organic products, definitely head over to their website! :)


Discount code: 820002
Flat rate shipping fee of AUD15 for orders below AUD$50.
Free shipping for orders AUD$50 and above.

xo

41 comments :

  1. Wow that is the prettiest blue evaaar ! such a steal for the price x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowww - this is one of my favourite polishes I own :)

      Delete
  2. whoah that looks amazing! i tend to avoid glitters, especially chunky ones in my polish because it's an absolute pain to remove!! but this might be an exception hehee

    Laura x

    demure-porcelain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I hate taking off glitter polishes, I always tend to wear them! They just look so pretty! Haha xx

      Delete
  3. Omg this nail color is so pretty! I want it!! http://www.roros-world.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree - I could stare at it all day :)

      xx

      Delete
  4. I love this brand it amazes me the quality and so cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me too. I'm so glad I discovered this brand and actually gave it a go!

      Delete
  5. Oh wow this shade is so gorgeous!! Definitely going to check out their polishes!
    x

    mintslices.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  6. hey Gorgeous

    I appreciate if you can FOLLOW me back on GFC and wanna be your friend

    Looks fantastic, and I love your blog! visit your sweet post and do comment my lattest post , would be great to PLEASE follow me back OK ! FOLLOW :) xx

    marcchanelette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Will definitely check out your blog xx

      Delete
  7. what a bargain! love the colour so much too, the glitters are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best quality polishes for the smallest amount of money! They're such a steal :)
      xx

      Delete
  8. I have never tried Essence products before but this polish looks so nice I think I need to try it now!!! I love this colour.

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, definitely give them a go. For the price, you won't be disappointed :)

      Delete
  9. Oh my goodness - that looks so great! I have only tried one Essence polish but I loved it so much, especially for the price too! They're brilliant!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! Essence polishes are AMAZING! :)

      Delete
  10. Gorgeous! I think I might get this polish next time I look at Essence :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, definitely is a must have in your nail polish collection :)

      Delete
  11. Beautiful colour!

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow this is stunning! I must pick this one up!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you must - you won't be disappointed! :)

      Delete
  13. The colour looks amazing! Such lovely glitters as well, and definitely so worth it for its price :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree - one of the best nail polishes in my collection!

      Delete
  14. I'm pretty sure Across the Universe and Blue Addicted are basically identical - which makes the Essence one even more awesome! I love finding Deborah Lippmann dupes hehe :) The polish looks gorgeous on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - especially because DL polishes are so expensive! Thanks lovely :)

      Delete
  15. LOOOOOOOVE the nails, hun!!! I love the big flecks of glitter.

    Swing by to enter to win a gorgeous metal collar bib necklace from LAB!

    xx Love & Aloha
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will definitely stop by - thanks for letting me know! :D

      xx

      Delete
  16. Amazing nailpolish! Looks great on u!

    -True

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just fabulous, still not found here but when it comes out I'm dashing for it, since 'across the universe' is too far out of the way! It look so good on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this nail polish and I think this is a good choice for the new year.

    kisses =^^=

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a beautiful polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You ought to try the nail stamping kit from essence.. its pretty cool, and love the razzle dazzle

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!