10 Sep 2012

NOTD: Essence's Choose Me!

Following up form my Essence nail polish post, I have ANOTHER Essence polish to show you. This shade is called Choose Me! which I think is gorgeous, how cannot I not choose this shade!? Yes, I am lame haha. Choose me! is a bright, fun blue/green/teal jelly base with green and gold shimmers. I think this polish would look amazing during Spring/Summer especially when you're heading off to those festivals ;)


Essence's Choose Me! has been compared countless times to OPI's Catch Me In Your Net - but luckily for us Aussies, we can snatch Essence polishes for a fraction of the price! Normally in department stores OPI polishes retail around the $20 mark, whereas Essence polishes are a measly $2.55, DEFINITELY a major steal. As for the similarity of Choose Me! and Catch Me In Your Net, a few bloggers have said that Choose Me! did have a tad more shimmers but it was barely noticeable.


Unfortunately, my photos don't quite do this nail polish any justice as you can't really see the green/gold shimmers properly. But let me tell you, it looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL when on the nails! The only downside I would have to say about this polish and a few other Essence polishes is that it takes quite a long time to dry, therefore more prone to creating indents and fingermarks after application. I'm a very impatient person, so this is a disaster for me, but definitely not something to be put off by. The price is amazing and the colour choices are spectacular - definitely a good option for when buying nail polishes!



Hope you're having/had a fun filled weekend! xo


22 comments :

  1. Lovely colour! I think I will have to pick this one up next time I am out!


    gl0ssi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great color, definitely more worth it than the OPI polish.

    Http://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wisssh we could get essence easier in the UK, this looks gorgeous :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour. Would love to try it once.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Zoya Charla, which is another dupe for this, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it!!!!

    http://katy009fashionagent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That nail polish is such a pretty colour! I like how the lid matches the colour too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is sooo gorgeous! i really love the color and glitters :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really pretty blue sparkly color. RoRos World

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colour! You make me want to try some Essence polishes haha :) Do they last long?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colour! Suits your skintone amazingly :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this, so pretty! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving the shimmer, very nice colour :) x

    http://dancing-in-high-heels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the color! :)

    www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This color makes me wanna dance my ass off at the night club! haha Such a fun and sassy color! =)

    I am having a giveaway on my blog with beauty goodies from Asia. Hope you'll check it out ^_^

    http://www.mishialamode.com/2012/09/gifts-from-asia-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute nail :d

    wish me luck for your giveaway ^_^

    waiting for the announcement

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this colour! So mermaid-ey


    PixelHazard | Pixel Hazard

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful colour! It reminds me of mermaids :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is definetly one of the most beautiful shades Essence have ever made!

    myvividvvorld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that polish! I fell in love with the colour when Opi released their Catch me in your net polish. I have both, of course :)

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!